FROGGY

FROGGY

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SHADE TREE MECHANIC

   Recovering from the first real chore of the day. An oil change. It's still a very simple job, but I'd love to have a conversation with the "college boy's" who are designing cars & trucks these days.

   They are honestly designing them to make it where you soon won't be able to work on them. Not because you don't know how to, but because they are craming so much un-necessary garbage under the hood and installing braces in the way so you can't squeeze your hand in there to get to anything.

   In the next 6 months I hope to start a build project of my own. I will be looking for a old jeep to gut and build without any computers, fuel injection, or anything else that is not 100% necessary. I also want to explore a deisel engine and try my hand at making and running it on bio-deisel fuel.

   Oh well, lunch breaks over!

Jim Cobb.

No comments:

Post a Comment