FROGGY

FROGGY

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

21ST CENTURY TORTURE DEVICE

   It's tough getting older. DUHHH!!!! I've got to start trying to get back into shape. I know how to do it, I've been an athlete most of my life. I played school ball for 8 years, Church league ball, industrial league, and just out in the yard for fun. I know how to train myself, I've got the necessary gym equipment, but man I hate to have to do it!

   There should be a time in your life that you get to quit working out and stop sweating for hours a day. I guess I'm just being lazy. I know it won't be as bad as I'm making it out to be. After all the competion is over. Now I'll just be doing it for my own well being. No more coaches screaming, pushing you to limits you thought you couldn't reach.

   I need to lose a little weight, and get my wind back. I'm not a teenager anymore, I'm 47 working on 48. I've seen how time can take it's toll on your body. Before you even realize it your in bad shape. I hope to stay active for at least another 40-50 years!

   So I'll start riding this torture device daily. I'll pull out those rusty, dusty weights out in the barn. In a few weeks, if I'm feeling brave, I may even climb on my Roman Chair and crank out a few situps. After all, I'm only a few situps away from having my 6-pack abs back (HAHAHAHA!!!!!). If you bought that one I need to talk to you about a used car I got for sale!

   Oh well the fun begins!

Jim Cobb Coleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment