FROGGY

FROGGY

Friday, April 6, 2012

MURPHY'S LAW

   You ever have one of those days? Here I go again. Like normal, things don't go as planned. You try and take on a simple project and it turns into a nightmare. When you don't know what your doing even a simple job can become complicated.

   You try and help fix a problem and then when it doesn't work it's your fault. You caused it. Your the reason everything is wrong in the world. Your wrong before you start, and now your wrong because you couldn't finish the job.

   It really makes you want to try again. (sarcasm) Oh well what can you do? I will keep on plugging away. All I can do is keep on trying. Maybe I can get lucky and fix the problem. Either way I know it's all my fault. But I'll learn how, I'm learning more & more lately. I'm remembering alot too, about the way things were and the way they have to be. Danged if I do, danged if I don't.

Jim Cobb Coleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment