FROGGY

FROGGY

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

CHANGES COMING ON

"Let me see, said the blind man, let me see". It seems like I see some changes a coming on. Hopefully for the better. The last couple of weeks have slowed me down a little. "Big Momma" got sick last week with a flu bug and had to stay home. I have never been kissed so much in almost 24 years of marriage and just like I knew it would be..... I got sick too! Ain't love grand!

Now that we are about to all get back to normal I can get back to writing here. It's been awefully busy here. "Cobb Jr." had to go out of town for a few days for some firefighting training. "Pumpkin Head" 's been steadily doing good at Bullfrog Bottom High School and bagging all those groceries down at "Hubbard's" grocery store . I've got two rows of potatoes planted down in the garden and onions waiting to be transplanted.

I am slowly creeping into this technology. Today I got on Facebook and started playing for the first time. If anyone's interested come check me out at, Jim Cobb Coleman. You might find out some things you didn't know about us or you didn't want to know. Either way you can just pop in and say howdy! I'm pressing my boys to help me get some photos up from down here in the bottom hopefully they'll show up in a day or two.

It's been another busy day here on the farm. I feel like I was chasing my own tail all day, and no matter how much I did, I still feel like I didn't get enough done. I took "Big Momma" to work, came home and had some good ol' eight o'clock coffee, got on Face book, my Mom and Dad called and needed a lawn mower repaired (which I did), fed and watered the animals, grilled a pork tender loin and some sausage for supper, and now I've got to shower and shave and get ready for Church tonight. Whew!!!

Oh well, I'll sleep good tonight! If the good Lords willing and the creek don't rise I'll holler at ya'll tomorrow!

Jim Cobb Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment