FROGGY

FROGGY

Thursday, March 22, 2012

THE FIRST STEP TO WORLD DOMINATION

   CRICKET FARMING!!!
   I"ve always been a fisherman. My Dad actually had me catching fish before I could walk & talk. No matter what kind of fishing you may be into, it's hard to beat the basics. A cane pole, some crickets, and hopefully a bream bed!

  I came across a video on U-TUBE sometime back on raising crickets. It looked fairly simple. A lot of kids raising them for lizard food. If these kids can do it, I can too!  I had thought about trying it for a little while but then I went to the trash dump the other day and someone had set out this aquarium . It may or may not hold water but it will do for crickets. We'll see. Besides, have you seen the growing cost of crickets these days!!! Scandalous!

Jim Cobb.

No comments:

Post a Comment