FROGGY

FROGGY

Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!!



   Today we went over to my Mom and Dad's to celebrate Father's day. We hugged necks, talked a while gave Dad a couple of presents, and grilled a meal. We sat outside and watched tv inside in the AC.

   I see Dad almost every day or two. It's nice to gather on special occasions and celebrate the holidays. The thing I like is that it doesn't have to be Father's Day for us to visit. The way I like it is that my Dad knows we love him everyday not just on a holiday.

   My boys tried to give me some presents this year and I told them to keep their money. They need it more than I do. I know how they feel about me already, I don't need anything else today.

   HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Jim Cobb Coleman.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment