FROGGY

FROGGY

Friday, July 6, 2012

BULLFROGBOTTOM FARM INVADED

   Sometime in the night Bullfrog Bottom Farm was viciously attacked by a maurading army of "piss ants". Luckily there was only one casualty my box of cheerios. But, as we speak I am plotting a retalitory strike.

   Due to this unforseen emergency, my plans for my year long experiment on modern day survival in our fallen world had to take a slight delay. But only long enough for me to clean out the pantry and kill a lot of ants.

   We have had extreme temps. lately and a lot of severe thunderstorms that have sent the ants indoors looking for food and shelter. A minor set back in my plans. In a hour or so I plan to hit the streets to start my day.

   More later, now to battle!!!

Jim Cobb Coleman.





No comments:

Post a Comment